Do you need help with technical writing, setting up a TechPubs department or establishing a writing workflow for new products or procedures? Do you need expert advice on digital content or which mediums are appropriate?
Alternatively, do you need help sifting through technical writer CVs or online profiles, and interviewing candidates? Or would you prefer that we put your existing team members through a Technical Writing Programme?
Documentation always gets put on the back-burner!
We can address the foundation issues:
- Information architecture: developing and implementing a system for planning, creating, structuring, writing, publishing and updating an entire documentation suite to meet release deadlines
- Schedule and scope: developing an agile, prioritised list of content
The documentation suite has gaping holes! We’ve no time!
The following will plug the gaps:
- Product marketing brochures and sales presentations
- Feature guides
- Technical and functional specifications
- White papers
- User guides, help systems and wikis
- Training videos and games, manuals, exercises and tutorials
- Diagrams and screenshots
No-one here wants to write anything other than code!
Pedantic tendencies serve us well.
- We’ve worked with the following sectors: Financial Services, eDRM, HR, Enterprise Software, SaaS, Aeronautics, Transport and Education.
- We worship at the altar of The Plain English Campaign.
- We’re comfortable with the agile project management environment, deadlines, and remote working.
What we need to know
We need to know what you want.
What’s your end game? Online help system? Printed guide? Instructional videos? Specifications the developers can work with? Diagrams? A marketing brochure free from corporate speak? Fewer support calls?
We need to know who your client wants.
Who are they? Do they expect lots of supporting documentation, or are quick-start guides sufficient? Are they likely to be clued-in, or clueless? In this context, audience is king.
We need to know what you know.
We write. You code, manufacture, engineer, teach, operate, construct or create. Make your SMEs available to us and we’ll extract their knowledge without anaesthetic, and present it in intelligible English in whatever format you wish.
We have worked for – or with – the following organisations: Professa, Elite, Prestige, QUB, Meridio, Replify, Kainos, Folens, Izak9 and TaxiZapp.
Talk to us
Call or email us to discuss this, or any of our other servicesContact us