Current opportunities to work with Sensei
Freelance Marketing Assistant
We have ramped up our marketing recently and need a Freelance Marketing Assistant to work with Sensei to help us connect with our online networks.
We prefer to work with a freelancer or micro-business owner, rather than an agency. We’ve nothing against agencies, we simply prefer to support someone who’s keen to secure a new client to help with their business growth during this challenging period.
This is not an employed position. You should already be set up with your local tax authorities and have your own business insurance.
Sensei is a communication consultancy based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. We develop learning, marketing and technical content for clients across the world.
Key projects you’ll be working on
- Managing/implementing our content marketing strategy and keeping us on track
- Scheduling our social channels’ output – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Helping us get guest blog posts/articles with various online publications and locating guest bloggers for the Sensei website
- Improving our marketing in general
- High standard of written English
- Working on content marketing for an international audience
- Familiarity with scheduling posts on Buffer or equivalent
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Designing Canva images for social channels
- Responding to enquiries on our behalf
Please send us a few links to any content you’ve written for social media channels you manage.
It would be great if you had experience in the following areas, but it’s not a deal breaker.
- On-page SEO and keyword research
- YOAST SEO or equivalent
Please send us a few links to your published copywriting or search engine optimised content (if you have any).
- Willingness to learn/use Slack, Basecamp and Asana or equivalents (we can provide demos if you’re unfamiliar with these tools)
We think it may be around 4 hours a week, though we are open to your thoughts on this as we go along.
Please simply let us know your fee for approximately 2 days’ work a month.
We want someone who will become part of our team. You’ll be working directly with the Partners.
- As a freelancer, you work when you wish, though we’d prefer some flexibility on your part if an urgent, unexpected task arises.
- We are keen to work with someone who is happy with a flexible and remote-first arrangement. If you’re based in NI, we are happy to meet occasionally in person once the current restrictions are removed. (This does not exclude those who’re not based in NI.)
We will do our best to send a response to anyone who applies.
Would you like to work with Sensei?
Paste your one page pitch into our Contact formStart