We would like to hear from all those who would like an opportunity to guest blog for us.
Benefits of Guest Blogging?
- It will help direct visitors to your own sites and profiles. If you’re a business person and write well, it may enlighten old customers about other services you provide and help you discover new ones.
- It will hone your content and SEO-writing skills!
- Pitch us first, to suggest your idea, before starting to write.
- You must be:
- an experienced writer (including your own blog, novel or other writing outlet)
- a business owner or someone who plays a significant role in the business you work in (you do not need to be in the same industry as us)
- There is no need to be a blogger already, as long as you have something to say.
- The topic is up to you, as long as it can be easily related to business. (Update 2017: We tend to blog on one key topic per month. Check Twitter for details.)
- You will be allocated a month to write for, unless you have any specific date in mind, perhaps to coincide with something you are trying to promote.
- Blogs must be submitted well in advance of the month in which they are to appear, to allow time for editing and uploading.
- We will edit your blog post.
- We will not publish it elsewhere, without asking your permission, though it will appear on all the usual social networks.
- We will attribute it to you via links to your website(s) or social profile(s).
- We may decide not to publish it at all. There could be 101 operational reason for that.
- There is currently no payment for guest bloggers.
OK, get to work. Email all questions to email@example.com.